Are You Ready to be a Wildcat? Join the Dynamic University of Arizona 2023-2024
Are You Ready to be a Wildcat? Join the University of Arizona 2023-2024
The University of Arizona is one of the most prestigious public universities in the USA.
It is well-known for its dedication to helping students discover their full potential by offering them several on-the-job and research opportunities.
Here’s why it’s alright to be excited about applying to the University of Arizona:
- The university has a 17:1 faculty-student ratio which enables interactivity and ensures more productivity.
- According to the 2023 QS World University Rankings, the university of Arizona is ranked No. 53 and No. 64 in North America. And is in the 262nd position, globally.
- Home to more than 5,400 international students, the university of Arizona offers more than 300 majors in various courses.
In this blog, learn about
- Acceptance Rate of the University of Arizona
- Step-by-Step Process to Apply to the University of Arizona
- Documents Required to Get an Admission at the University of Arizona
- Top Programs at the University of Arizona: MIS and MBA
Acceptance Rate of the University of Arizona
The acceptance rate for admissions at the University of Arizona is around 87%.
Most of the applicants admitted to the University of Arizona have an SAT score between 1120 and 1370 or an ACT score of 21 and 29.
Other requirements to get admitted to the university of Arizona are as follows:
Keep in mind that you are admission abroad depends on your exam scores, SOPs, financial aid and more. The best way to manage it all at once is by seeking professional help.
By prioritizing and focusing on your preparation, you will be able to bag your desirable score to study in the US while a SelectRight professional can sort your papers, without a hassle.
The application deadlines for summer 2023 and fall 2023 are on May 1, 2023.
Admission Process to the University of Arizona: How to Apply to the University of Arizona?
The application process for the university of Arizona can be done by following the steps below.
- Check the university deadlines and documents required to apply to the university of Arizona.
- Take the required tests well in advance of the deadline to apply to the University of Arizona.
- Make a student account on the official website of the university by signing up.
- Then proceed to enter your personal information, degree/course details, and grades exactly as they appear on the transcripts.
- Submit all the necessary documents along with your application.
- Pay the application fee and submit your application to the university of Arizona
- The university takes at least 3 weeks to review its applications. Therefore, applicants should wait for responses in their emails.
Like any formal application process, the applicants should expect a personal interview from the university.
Be it the interview, the process, or any other document that might be needed is usually communicated to applicants through email or via the Future Wildcat portal.
Documents Required to Get an Admission at the University of Arizona
The eligibility criteria for international students to apply to any course at the University of Arizona depend on the type of course you are applying to.
However, the basic requirements to enroll in any course are:
- GPA of over 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Minimum 100 in TOEFL and IELTS score of 7 or more
- Official GMAT score (above 630) or GRE scores (320)
- Two comprehensive essays (students aspiring to be considered for scholarships need to submit the third essay)
- A professional resume
- Letter of recommendation
- One copy of the official transcripts from high school, college or university attended
In addition to the above, factors that are taken into consideration while evaluating applications are:
- Academic performance as proof of strong intellectual capacity
- Qualities such as leadership skills, initiative, integrity, and involvement.
- Professional experience that includes career progression, challenging assignments, carefully considered goals, and a strong work ethic.
Top Programs: University of Arizona MIS Program and MBA
The programs and courses at the University of Arizona are designed to engage students with theoretical as well as practical learning.
According to EduRank 2022, The University of Arizona ranks at the 35th position in the US.
While all of the courses at the University of Arizona deliver excellence, we will be discussing the two most popular courses they offer i.e., MIS and MBA courses at the University of Arizona.
The University of Arizona MIS ranking is at 23rd position in the USA. It is a course rapidly gaining popularity.
Furthermore, the Eller College of Management under the university consistently ranks among the top 5 and offers one of the first MIS majors in the country.
The MIS program is available as a Management Information Systems study at the University of Arizona’s Eller College of Management.
Bachelor’s in MIS
Business Data Communications, Information Systems Analysis and Design
Basic Operations Management Using and Managing Information Systems, etc
Master’s in MIS
Strategic Communication, Data Mining, Enterprise Data Management, Networking, Informations systems and Data Analysis, etc.
Duly note that the University of Arizona has achieved a 95% job-placement rate for MIS graduates within two months of its course completion.
ROI: To help you calculate the ROI of the course, it will be beneficial to learn that the MIS graduate average offer at Eller is about $62,597.
If you have questions about any of these requirements, talk to a SelectRight expert to gain clarity.
University of Arizona MBA Program: Eligibility, Costs and Jobs
MBA at the University of Arizona is taught at Eller College of Management. The course has helped graduates score jobs within 6 months of graduation.
Let’s look at the cost structure for an MBA at Eller College of Management, the University of Arizona.
Global Business Experience Fee
Note: The MBA application fee is $ 95 (~7,853)
Some of the highest paying job roles after MBA at the UArizona are of a Product Manager, Product Specialist and Technical Project Analyst.
The highest recorded salaries of an MBA graduate from the University of Arizona are $145,000, $125,000 and $120,000 respectively.
If you want to get there too talk to a SelectRight consultant to help you achieve your dream.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.Is University of Arizona good for MIS?
Ans: The University of Arizona MIS is consistently ranked in the top 5 in the country.
2.What is the University of Arizona MIS GRE Score?
Ans: The University of Arizona MIS GRE score is not set at a particular number.
3.What is the required GPA at the University of Arizona?
Ans: A GPA of 3.00 or higher is required.
4.What are the top business programs at the University of Arizona?
Ans: Management in Information Science and MBA are leading programs at the University of Arizona.
5.What are some of the companies that hire students from the University of Arizona?
Ans: Some of the top companies hiring from UArizona are:
- Bank of America
- Microsoft PayPal
- Syneos Health
- Tesla and others