STOP dreaming of studying MBA in the UK.
In fact, make it a reality.
If opting for an MBA university in UK is an idea that has occurred to you then we have great news for you.
There are many reasons why MBA in UK for Indian students is a great choice. From its globally ranking top universities to opportunities for global exposure to high ROI to availability of financial aid by different schools. The long list of advantages goes on.
Read the full piece below to find out:
● MBA in UK for Indian Students – Highlights
● 5 Reasons to Study an MBA in UK for Indian Students
○ Availability of Global Exposure
○ Quality Education from High Ranking Universities
○ Shorter Program Duration
○ Opportunity to Build Industry Links
○ Financial Aid and Scholarship Availability
● Top 10 MBA Universities in UK for Indian Students
● Acceptance Rate for Top MBA Universities
MBA in UK for Indian Students - Highlights
Before getting into further discussions on why studying MBA in UK for Indian students is a good idea or which are the top MBA universities in UK, let’s get the following things clear.
Total No. of MBA Universities in UK
No. of Indian Students Enrolled in the UK Per Year
1 to 2 Years
Average Acceptance Rate at Top MBA Schools
15 – 25%
Top Specializations Offered
Quality Management, Digital Marketing, International Business, Sports Management, HR Management, Data Science, Retail Management, Project Science, Healthcare, Finance, etc
No. of Top Universities in QS Ranking 2022
Annual Tuition Fee Range
£11.5K to £58.6K
Average Salary After MBA in the UK
English Language Proficiency Tests Required
IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, Duolingo, etc
Graduate Admission Tests Required
GMAT, GRE, etc.
Work Experience Requirements
At Least 3 Years
Post-study Work Permit
Approx 2 Years
Available (Explore Your Options)
5 Reasons to Study an MBA in the UK for Indian Students?
1. Availability of Global ExposureHome to over 390 universities. World’s second-largest education center. 550,000+ international enrolments every year making about 22% of total student population. And, is one of the most popular study abroad destinations for Indian students. With over 14% of the total population of the UK being people born abroad, the country receives a large sum of international students. What does this mean for you? Opportunity to learn and explore different cultures. To cater to the needs of its international students, the MBA universities in UK set up offices. The official advisory body for international students – the UK Council for International Student Affairs provides resources for housing, immigration, working, and even mental health support. With so many community events and so much student support, you would never have to worry about getting culture shock or feeling homesick.
2. Quality Education From High Ranking UniversitiesAccording to the latest QS World University Rankings – Global MBA, the UK has 27 of its universities listed among the top 100 institutes. London Business School holds the #2 position with 90.9 overall scores, followed by Chicago (Booth) at #12 with 88.5 overall scores.
These global rankings are a reflection of the quality of education and support these MBA universities in UK have to offer to their students.
3. Shorter Program Duration
Did you take a sabbatical from work to study MBA?
Did you just want a nudge towards a different career direction?
Is it maybe that according to the schedule you have planned for your life, investing two or more years on a degree is not something you can opt for.
Whatever the case, the options available for the MBA course duration in the UK would be great news for you.
Now more sitting through lectures for two years to collect all the credits. With the one-year-long MBA program options available in UK universities, you can now complete your degree in half the time.
With an exception for some core management courses, the country offers these one-year-long courses for many Business and Management specializations.
4. Opportunity to Build Industry Connection
“You must do networking.”
“Building industrial links is absolutely crucial.”
If you haven’t received these golden pieces of advice from your mentors or a confidant you consult with then you haven’t received any good advice.
But if you have, you would be happy to know that the UK universities will have plenty of opportunities for you to build connections.
Meeting the leading industry experts through events, conferences, lectures, seminars, etc organized by the universities provide students with ample opportunities to connect.
They say that no CEO is ever appointed based on her/ his CV. You need connections for a role like that. Well if that’s the case then studying MBA in the UK is one of the best options for you.
5. Financial Aid and Scholarships Availability
Good things come at a price. Literally.
Studying, along with managing life in the UK can be really costly. But fret not, because there are a plethora of scholarships or financial aid options that you can opt for.
Now you must be thinking that scholarships are only for A-grade students who pass every year with flying colors.
No. That couldn’t be more wrong.
You don’t have to score 98% in your bachelor’s degree. By merely meeting the general eligibility criteria of certain scholarships like English language proficiency, you can avail benefits of scholarships.
In fact, some scholarships also offer you a 100% waiver on your tuition.
Now that sounds like a deal, doesn’t it?
We understand that you don’t want to get lost in the rabbit hole of the internet looking for scholarships that fit you. That’s why we have curated a list of helpful links that you can go through. And if you want your queries or doubts to be resolved instantly, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our board of advisors.
● List of Scholarships for Indian Students to Study Abroad
● Top Scholarships to Study Abroad
● Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships
● The University Of Dundee Scholarships For Indian Students
● The Chevening Scholarship
Top 10 MBA Universities in UK for Indian Students
Now that you have reached a few steps closer to the decision of whether or not to study MBA in UK, let’s check out some university options.
As discussed, there are many top-ranking MBA universities in UK for Indian students to explore. Some options along with their ranking and course fees can be found in the table below.
|Universities||QS World University Ranking||MBA Duration (in months)||Tuition Fee Per Annum (in INR)|
|London Business School||6||15-21||59.9L|
|Booth School of Business, The University of Chicago||12||21||54.7L|
|Said School of Business, The University of Oxford||=13||12||60.8L|
|The University of Cambridge, Judge Business School||17||12||58.3L|
|Imperial College Business School, Imperial College London||21||12||54.7L|
|Warwick Business School, University of Warwick||32||12||41.3L|
|Alliance Manchester Business School, The University of Manchester||45||15||36.0L|
|University of Edinburgh Business School, The University of Edinburgh||55||12||33.2L|
|Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University||=75||15||39.9L|
|The Business School (formerly Cass), CITY, University of London||78||12||47L|