Wish to Study in Canada? Read About The Scholarships in Canada
- Canada is home to three of the world’s top 50 universities. (Notable examples are McGill University at Montreal, University of British Columbia, and the University of Toronto.)
- The Canadian government’s immigration policy is, arguably, the friendliest among international education hotspots for Indians (USA, Australia, UK, and Germany).
- Which are the top 10 scholarships to study abroad for Indian students (destination: Canada).
- Who sponsors these scholarships?
- How many students can benefit from these scholarships?
- What is the upper limit of the sum awarded by these study-in-Canada scholarships?
- Which among these are the top-rated scholarships for MBA in Canada?
- When can you apply for these study abroad scholarships?
Note: Again, before you start looking for scholarships, find your ideal target set of international universities. For this, use SelectRight—our AI-boosted college search service, SelectRight. More on SelectRight, later. For now, back to finding the right scholarship.
Before you explore your study in Canada scholarship for Indian students, you should read this
- evaluate the scholarship’s relevance, and
- prepare an application that is likely to be successful.
Top 10 Canada scholarship for Indian students
1. Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship Program
2. Ontario Trillium Scholarship
3. Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship
4. International Major Entrance Scholarship
5. Shastri Research Student Fellowship
6. Ontario Graduate Scholarship
7. University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowships
8. Pierre Elliott Trudeau Scholarship
9. University of Saskatchewan Undergraduate Scholarships
10. Carleton Scholarships For International Students
Of course, knowing your options is only the beginning. The mountain of expense remains yours to climb. As you climb this mountain, your scholarship is your rope, harness, helmet, boots, and safety blanket. In this guide, we’ll prepare you for the climb.